Gifts to Starbucks, Amazon or the LCBO are fun to get during the holiday season, but why not empower your team and give them the gift of Group Coaching!
A benefit you can actually see in your business.
Whether you’re in the start-up stages of your organization or further along your journey and looking to scale, working together as a team is critical to your success.
It’s difficult to do that if:
* There’s silos among teams and broken communication
* You don’t easily collaborate and execute on organizational goals
* As a leader, you don’t easily delegate and find yourself doing your work and your team’s
“If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” African Proverb
When you’re able to find the ‘sweet spot’ of working together as a team, you’re able to reach new heights of team engagement!
This is FOR you if:
* Want to work more collaboratively and effectively
* Improve communication and increase team engagement
* Increase individual and social awareness
* Strengthen relationships and internal networks
Here’s what’s included in this Group Coaching package:
* 6 sessions over 3 months (2 sessions per month)
* 60 min / session (in person, virtual option available if needed)
* Suitable for teams no more than 6
* Individual preliminary calls with each group participant prior to first group session
We’ve never had group coaching before, does that matter?
No! Lisa will facilitate the group discussions, no prior experience with group coaching is necessary.
What happens after I purchase a group coaching package for my team?
You’ll be directed to a “Get in touch” page where you will schedule a time to connect with Lisa and schedule your group sessions.
Do we need to complete all 6 sessions?
Yes. The idea is you want to complete the full 6 sessions as a team.
What happens if not all my team members can make it to a session?
Ideally, all participants should commit to attending each session once confirmed. In the event something comes up, we will look to rescheduling.
How do we know what to discuss in each session?
Topics will be mutually decided upon that benefits everyone in the group. Some topics can include: improving communication, improving a broken process, reviewing organizational goals, etc.
Still have questions? Feel free to touch base here to set up a time to connect and we’ll get your questions answered.
$2,000 (+ taxes)
This offer ends January 13, 2020
BONUS: When you sign up by December 24th, receive 1 FREE Disc assessment for a team member